Heat Treat Experts Who Give a HOT Damn
PRECISE PARTS. CLEAR COMMUNICATION. PERSONAL CARE.
Since 1979 and now into the second generation, Peters’ Heat Treating has been one of the leaders in the precision parts heat treating industry.
At Peters’ Heat Treating we don’t approach heat treating as an afterthought to the manufacturing process, instead, we approach it as an integrated component of your supply chain. To ensure that customers are receiving exactly what was ordered, we analyze the work and offer free pre-machining analysis of prints and concepts. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff can identify potential problems by offering time and money-saving solutions before the manufacturing process begins. You can also rely on us to handle logistics and source supplemental operations within our extensive supplier network. Our goal is to simplify your manufacturing process as much as possible because we give a hot damn.
Whether you are a micro-precision manufacturer routinely working with tolerances of less than one ten thousandths of an inch or are manufacturing parts with less stringent tolerances, we believe you will find that Peters’ Heat Treating offers one of the best values in the industry. We make it our job to understand your industry and are experienced in offering solutions to overcome your manufacturing challenges. To offer the highest level of quality, our staff works with each client to select the proper procedures that will meet your application requirements.
Top Reasons to Partner with Peters’ Heat Treating
- ISO 9001:2015 accredited (certified by NSF)
- Nadcap Accredited for Aerospace
- Family-owned & operated
- Woman-owned business
- Fast turnaround and delivery
- Pickup & delivery service
- Transparency via open communication and proprietary job tracking system
- Diversified offerings to service all your heat treating needs
- Extensive supplier network to reduce travel time
- Straightening capabilities
- Non-destructive alloying element analysis on-site
- Control of cycle and provability of process
- Bright, shiny and clean parts
- Minimized distortion and optimized dimensional stability
- Multiple locations offer increased accessibility and diversity of offerings
- Advanced controls for part-to-part repeatability
- Dedication to providing the best customer service possible
- Tuned and responsive quality system
- Environmentally friendly
- Over 300 years of combined heat treating knowledge